So Random

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Over the weekend I found out some interesting things.

One of the funny things I notice about people is their amazing ability to always justify their actions to make themselves feel better. Whenever something happens and it has a possibility of being your fault, you automatically think of excuses that might justify otherwise. If not completely pushing away from being your responsibility, at least push as much of it away from you as possible. This means that in the end, some poor sucker's gonna get all the blame.

I found that people will not find what they're looking for if they don't have the mindset tuned to that of which they seek. Most of the times, the thing the want the most is right next to them, they're just too blind to see the truth, always thinking that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

I make a lot of strange comparisons in my head that only makes sense to me. For example, I think that some of the *ANONYMous* crew members are like the pink and purple unicorns from Charley the Unicorn. One of their convos in the car went something like this:
"Nguyen is a popular Vietnamese last name"
"Nuh-Gu-Yen"
"tahahaha"
"Nuh-Gu-Yen"
"hahahaha"
"What about this? N-Giu-Yen"
"hahahaha"
"N-Giu-Yen"
"N-Giu-Yen"
"Nu-Gen"
"hahahah"
"Nu-Gen!"
"Nu-Gen!"
"Nu-Nu!"
"hahahaha"
*Me wanting to jump out of the moving car*

Charley The Unicorn:
"Look it's Candy Mountain!"
"it's Candy Mountain charley!"
"Yay Candy Mountain"

there's something about repeating a stupid phrase irl that ticks me off...

Some people are manipulative but convinces you and themselves that they're not. Kind of like Kartman from south park.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
I don't know, how many times can you repeat a racist joke until it's not funny anymore?

It takes a douche bag to know a douche bag.

Kweli said it but... I've gained more personal experience with it recently.
"Life without knowledge is death in disguise"
"She asked me how old? I said we live in the same age"

I think I had a wonderful weekend =). I know that not everything will always go according to plan, but sometimes, it's the universe's way of telling you that maybe doing things another way is better. I've learn to not fight it, and just go with the flow. In the end, you will be rewarded with happiness.

I've decided to continue this blog not just because I'm bored, but i genuinely want to learn how to communicate my thoughts and feelings into my writing. I know that skill is really crappy right now, I can't even stand reading my own writing right now, but I will use this as an opportunity to improve my brain to keyboard skills. It seems like a good thing to know. So bear with me, I will get better at writing, I promise.

My roomate is still playing a 7 year old game, should I tell him to get a life?

In any case, have good week everyone, enjoy the start of a week with a good old national pot day.

0 comments: