Filet Mignon

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The trip to Cancun was a mixed blessing. On one hand I was able to relax at the beach and eat like a slob without anyone judging my fatass. On the other hand, it made me realize a thing or two about girls, at least girls my age.

Cancun on MTV and Cancun in real life are slightly different. Basically, the scenery is all the same, maybe even better. But replace all the busty, attractive, college sluts with fat, ugly, middle-age cougars who refer you to her friends as "Filet Mignon". Sorry Rosie O'Donnell, but you're older than my mom, please go home, get your shit together, and be an adult.

The lack of girls, much less attractive girls in Cancun automatically raised the value of an average female to that of a goddess in bars and clubs. Sarah Silverman became Megan Fox, ugly Betty became Jessica Alba, Kristen Stewart became Kate Beckinsale (sorry Twilight girl, no matter how much make-up you put on, you're still just meh...). Alcohol really does make people look better. I guess that's why they keep feeding it to you over there.

All the girls that I danced with claimed to have boyfriends, but their lips don't match their words.

It's Cancun, I'll forgive them. But this kind of thing happens everywhere, everyday. It scares guys to be in a relationship with any girl, because no one wants to be treated like that. The girls who are in a relationship end it once they spot someone better, making up all kinds of lies about why the current boyfriend isn't for her... Everywhere I look, every story I hear, girls always play around with guys, keeping a few around to tease and string along, drag them along until they're half dead. I've been there, it hurts a lot, more than we will let it show. Guys are not filet mignon, we're not t-bone, we're not a piece of meat in general. This all sound really weird because I feel that the gender role has been reversed.

Girls have gone wild, in a way that I never thought I would cover my eyes for. Are you happy you freaking feminists? We now have a generation of lazy, materialistic, selfish women who don't care about anything except their own happiness. Wives nowadays don't have to cook or clean, or have any obligation to their husband. That's okay though, because I just want someone who has morals and know what equality means, the problems is, those girls are never attractive or interesting. There lies the dilemma.

0 comments: