Life Goes On

Friday, July 17, 2009

To be honest this week was not one of the best weeks I've had. Overwhelmed with things that are constantly evolving around me and unfortunate events just piling up, my mood's been like the dirty damp rag underneath a sink full of dirty dishes.

After feeling down for a few days I really wanted a night to myself, especially because tomorrow at this time there will be about 15 drunk people stumbling around the house. After doing physics homework and glancing at the homework from that joke of a math class. I was sniffling and dying from a cold. I cranked up the music and closed my eyes and took my mind off of this earth for a good half an hour. Then this sudden urge of watching a comedy overcame me, so I watched Don't Mess With The Zohan, it was a lot funnier than the first time I saw it. After watching that movie, an urge of satisfaction overcame me and I just felt so much better. I even stopped sniffling.



Solitude is a wonderful thing sometimes.

I think life is a self-explanatory journey. You are your individual self, only you can make yourself grow and learn. There's a reason why we have our own individual finite forms. You learn from your interactions with others. Life is perfect that way because it is a semi-individual journey, you can choose to either be with other individuals or keep to yourself at your comfort. Making the possibility of your lifestyle infinite.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    July 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM

    Did you read my blog before writing yours, or did we just happen to have the same title? Even so..I wouldn't even be surprised, haha.

    I'm glad you took that time to yourself, Nick. It was overdue and well deserved. Although, probably not nearly enough. It saddens me to see/know you're sad, but I'm glad things are looking up. Have fun tonight and don't get any more ants drunk, ya hear me?!

    <3